Do you have Customer satisfaction at the heart of what you do?
Is Customer Care your motivation and purpose in your role?
Do you have experience in New Homes or property?
If yes, we are excited to be supporting our client to place their next Customer Care Advisor, who will provide efficient and effective customer care, working with contractors, site and management teams to ensure customers receive a seamless and positive experience.
Main Responsibilities include....
- Consistent communication with all customers and contractors to ensure an excellent after sales relationship, responding to all complaints and queries.
- Be professional and Realistic in all dealings with customers and any external contacts.
- Ensure that all timescales are achieved by monitoring all relevant work remaining in contact with all involved parties.
- Ensure Customer care/after sales are to a high level of customer contact to enable strong brand reputation
- Produce all relevant documents relating to customer care in a timely manner.
- Work with the CRM database in an effective and efficient manner.
Key Skills Required
- Strong sense of Customer satisfaction and positive experiences.
- Ability to overcome challenges to ensure strong customer care is achieved.
- Proven efficient and effective communication skills
- Ability to deliver job role in an organised and proficient manner
- Experienced in working in a cross functional fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Gillian on 07498236281 or email on email@example.com