STAR Recruitment are working with a New Homes Developer in the centre of Edinburgh who are looking to grow their Customer Care Team.
This will be a fixed term contract of 6 months with a possibility of this being extended.
The Development is based in the very centre of Edinburgh and these premium new properties are now being handed over to their new owners.
The position of Customer Care Assistant will be to work closely with the Customer Care Manager to ensure that the properties are handed over in excellent condition and any remedial works are carried out in a timely and professional manner with customer care being at the forefront.
You should ideally have new homes/customer care experience with a good solid understanding of the WORD and EXCEL to assist with budgeting/tracking costs however if you have hospitality experience. this would also be considered.
The role will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to customers face to face and via phone and email
- Assist customers with enquiries, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Enter and update customer information in the database with accuracy and attention to detail
- Analyse customer needs and make recommendations
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle customer complaints or concerns with empathy and patience
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience working in a face to face customer service position
- Strong data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyse customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills, including phone etiquette and active listening
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with colleagues
This will be a varied and fast paced role and no two days will be the same.
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this role and are excited about a new challenge, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential chat please contact Vivienne Cazaly on 07743 926 955.