Do you want to work with a prestigious, high end developer?
Would you like to be part of the team on one of Edinburgh’s most luxurious developments?
Do you have experience as a Customer Care Manager within the property industry and thrive on providing the utmost highest level of customer service?
If your answer is yes to all the above questions, please read on to find out more about this great opportunity. We are working with a high-end developer on their first Scottish development in central Edinburgh to help them find an experienced Customer Care Manager. Our client is not your run of the mill developer, they pride themselves of designing and delivering unique and luxurious apartments
- Develop and set up a customer care strategy specifically for this development
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Handover and demonstrate properties to new clients
- Manage a team of Customer Care professionals
- Recruit and train additional Customer Care staff
- Liaise with construction team
- Liaise with estate management team
- Manage progress of any snagging/defects
- Experience in a Customer Care Manager role
- Experience within the new build home industry (preferred)
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent IT skills
- CDM/technically aware (as a minimum)
- Eye for detail
- Salary £35k - £45k (depending on experience)
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to be extended.
If you have the required experience and like the sound of this opportunity, send an up to date copy of your CV to Gregor at STAR Recruitment.