Location: Scottish Borders, East Lothian & Edinburgh
STAR Recruitment are looking for a full time Electrician to join a family owned company based in The Scottish Borders. They are fully committed to delivering excellent customer service and installing high-quality, well supported products.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the difference they make to customer’s experiences and who is devoted to carrying out their work to the highest standards. Are you the Electrician we are looking for?
If you are a fully qualified electrician who is enthusiastic about the difference that you can make, then this could be the role for you.
We welcome people with all levels of experience to apply!
- Fitting electric car chargers, solar panels, and heat pumps. This means be responsible for the Installation, repairs, and maintenance of the electrical systems whilst abiding by all statutory and legal requirements.
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers.
- Provide a high-quality customer service, ensuring that no customer is left disappointed with their upgrade.
- Updating systems/documentation where relevant.
- Working with and communicating with a variety of different customers.
Monday – Friday, 8 hours however there is flexibility around start and finish times.
Equality opportunities employer- all applicants will be considered and assessed fairly.
Qualifications, values & experience required for this role:
- Must have experience with domestic customers
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Must have obtained NVQ3 AM2 plus inspection and testing
- Must be confident in basic electrician skills (renewables specialism can be trained)
- Must be adaptable
- Must embrace change
- Must feel passionately about the eco climate and living
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have a passion to learn and grow
- Must be comfortable using technology
- Must be a team player
- Flexible work pattern
- Brand new electric van for using whilst working
- Work mobile
- Company pension
- Training opportunities