We are delighted to be supporting a fantastic client who deliver large housing regeneration programmes and work in the heart of communities to make a difference.
- Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator who is looking to make the move into Field Management?
- Are you currently a Sales Manager who is between roles and looking for a new challenge?
- Participating as part of the management team, providing support, advice and sales knowledge to support sales personnel deliver sales targets.
- Identify product mix and price in line with competitors
- Support and develop Development Marketing Strategies
- Manage and Launch any new development Show homes, understanding the target audience.
- Control, Sales, Payroll and Marketing budgets to achieve bottom line KPI's
Skills and Experience
- Experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales
- Ability to be hands on and get involved, leading from the front
- Provide strong leadership and motivate sales teams in multiple locations deliver KPI's
- Demonstrate strong sales skills whilst directing, managing and controlling sales and marketing strategies.
- Full understanding of Sales process, consumer conduct and all regulations.
- Be a team player who is able to manage their own time in a pro-active and effective manner that adds value to their function
The successful candidate needs to have a full clean driving licence as travel is necessary across Glasgow and Edinburgh.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Gillian at Gilliann@star-recruit.co.uk or call on 07498236281