STAR Recruitment are working with an established, respected client who are experienced in building new communities across the Central Belt and beyond. Their focus is on delivering quality housing along with the highest level of customer service and achievable pricing.
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Sales Advisor to run their newest development in Central Fife. This is a new multi-phase development in a great central location that will be extremely popular with locals and people moving to the area. We require experienced candidates who have worked on similar, busy developments who will be able to take ownership and drive this development.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Drive sales by providing a high level of customer engagement, building a strong rapport with potential clients and existing ones.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of products to match clients needs and wants.
- Sell properties off plan.
- Liaise with site managers, colleagues and clients to facilitate a successful working environment.
- Day to day Management of developments, generating viewings, following up on enquiries and assisting clients on their choices.
- Ensure compliance with all process and procedures. Handling internal databases to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide outstanding service to all clients, ensuring that their customer journey is positive and efficient.
Role Essentials include:
- Previous proven experience within a targeted and sales driven environment
- Previous experience in a New Home Sales position (essential)
- Ability to sell properties off plan
- Previous experience dealing with anti-money laundering paperwork (essential)
- Ability to work comfortably within a fast paced, sales focused environment
- Good IT skills (essential)
- Effective and strong customer relationship skills - able to build a rapport and establish an understanding of Needs and Want
- Successful negotiation skills to drive sales and profitability
- Strong communication skills within a cross functional environment
- The ability to handle change and re-prioritise to ensure continuity of service
- A tenacious and professional approach, being able to handle all challenges that may arise.
- £22,700 basic salary
- Commission on every plot sold
- Commission on extras sold
- Quarterly Bonus
- Travel Allowance
If you think you have the skills to be successful in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high number of applicants, only candidates who have the necessary experience will be contacted.