STAR Recruitment are currently working with a large national house builder who is looking to add a new Sales Advisor to their team in the West of Scotland. Our client is well known for their quality product, excellent customer service and their modern, accessible locations.
This is an extremely popular and busy development and we require experienced candidates who have worked on similar developments who will have the ability and know how to hit the ground running.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Drive sales by providing a high level of customer engagement, building a strong rapport with potential clients and existing ones.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of products to match clients needs and wants.
- Liaise with site managers, colleagues and clients to facilitate a successful working environment.
- Day to day Management of developments, generating viewings, following up on enquiries and assisting clients on their choices.
- Ensure compliance with all process and procedures. Handling internal databases to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide outstanding service to all clients, ensuring that their customer journey is positive and efficient.
Role Essentials include:
- Previous proven experience within a targeted and sales driven environment
- Previous experience in a New Home Sales position (essential)
- Ability to work comfortably within a fast paced, sales focused environment
- Effective and strong customer relationship skills - able to build a rapport and establish an understanding of Needs and Wants
- Successful negotiation skills to drive sales and profitability
- Strong communication skills within a cross functional environment
- The ability to handle change and re-prioritise to ensure continuity of service
- A tenacious and professional approach, being able to handle all challenges that may arise.
- £23,070k basic salary
- OTE £40k - £45k
- Commission per plot
- Commission on upgrades
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 public holidays
If you think you have the skills to be successful in this role, please send your CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants, only candidates who have the required experience will be contacted.