I am working with a prestigious, independent, family owned house builder who is currently looking for a Sales Advisor to join their team in the East of Scotland, near Edinburgh. There are many house builders out there, but this company believes in offering more of a unique product specific to the local area that they are building in. They are known for their build quality and excellent customer service.
Is this the fantastic opportunity you have been waiting for? Keep reading!
- Managing day to day sales of the Sales and Marketing Suite.
- Full ownership of the clients journey from initial enquiries to move in dates and beyond.
- Provide primary contact for potential and actual customers to secure and manage the sales transaction.
- Deliver results in line with company targets and expectations, ensuring that KPI’s are met.
- Consistent Communication with all stakeholders and Clients.
- Full accountability of managing diaries, appointments with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Fully comply with all processes and procedures.
- Experience in a Sales Environment that can be demonstrated and evidence of success provided.
- A background in new home sales is preferred.
- Demonstrate a self-motivated, professional and organised approach to your role.
- Provide understanding of what motivates you and how you deliver a first class level of customer service.
- IT proficient and able to learn new systems
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to work weekends (this is a Thursday – Monday role)
- Flexible in working location within a designated area
- £25,000 basic (OTE £40k +)
- Commission per plot
- Quarterly bonus (subject to achieving targets)
- Commission on options
Please get in touch with Gregor on 07538 557241 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
If this location is not right for you, the I am also looking for the same position in the West. All details can be found on our website.