My client is an established housebuilder who has helped people find their dream house for over 30 years. They pride themselves in delivering an innovative design, quality workmanship and strive to provide a seamless and positive customer journey.
They are currently looking for someone to join their team on an Ad-Hoc basis to support customers in choosing their finishing touches to their brand new dream home.
- Provide an exceptional level of service to customers, ensuring that the brand values and reputation are consistent and to a high standard.
- Support customers in choosing their additional extras.
- Full Compliance in all operational procedures
- Follow up on all orders placed to ensure customer expectations are met and managed
- The position is a customer focused sales position, supporting a team to drive sales of new build home
- Meeting & greeting clients, presenting options and successfully negotiating/tracking sales if required
- Previous experience in property is essential, in new homes is desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proven track record of sales
- New Homes Sales Experience is a must
- Able to quickly adapt to new working environment
- Must be IT literate and have excellent administration skills
- Presented in a professional manner and personable
This is an Ad-Hoc role, therefore working hours are as and when needed in relation to customer demand. This role would suit someone who has previous experience in New Homes and not looking for a permanent full time role.
Should this role be of interest to you, please send your CV to me at Gilliann@star-recruit.co.uk
Only successful candidates will be contacted.