Are you a driven and experienced sales person, who thrives in a high performing, fast paced environment? My client is a prestigious developer who is looking for someone who has a proven track record within the New Homes Sales Industry, to join their team in the Dunfermline area.
The ideal candidate must be able to provide evidence of their achievements in Sales, and must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within New Homes.
Key skills required:
- Work in a cross functional environment and able to adapt to change
- Prioritise the workload in order to be effective and efficient
- Meticulous attention to detail in daily administration
- Experience of working in an administration/sales environment essential
- Ability to build strong working relationships • Ability to work with discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competent in Word and Excel
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise as necessary
- Ability to make decisions
- Pursue, monitor and record sales leads
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Responsible for daily reporting.
- Liaison with clients, clients’ solicitors, Financial advisors & Estate Agents throughout the sales process.
- Record and report client choices and incentives.
- Responsible for the correct presentation of show homes and sales offices.
- Work closely with site construction team to ensure up to date programme information is available to both clients and solicitors.
- Responsible for ensuring visitors to the sales office are aware of H&S policies and procedures. • Awareness and supportive of Homes marketing campaigns.
- Provide up to date competitor and marketing analysis.
- Adherence to H&S and HR policies and procedures
- Any other tasks as may be allocated from time to time
This is a full-time position, working Thursday to Monday.
You must have a clean current driving license.
Due to the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org