We currently have an exciting position for, ideally, an experienced new homes sales advisor. However if you have property experience and or strong sales skills in another Industry and customer service skills, then please apply.
The position is of Development Sales Manager and to work with a well established luxury house builder based in the East of Scotland. Our client is an award winning Builder and is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual to join their team and sell their beautiful new homes.
As a valued member of their team you will be rewarded with a competitive package with a strong basic salary and commission plus car allowance.
Previous experience in new home sales is crucial to secure this rare and highly sought-after role.
Role Responsibilities include:
· Drive sales by providing a high level of customer engagement, building a strong rapport with potential clients and existing ones.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of products to match clients’ needs and wants.
· Liaise with site managers, colleagues and clients to facilitate a successful working environment.
· Day to day Management of developments, generating viewings, following up on enquiries and assisting clients on their choices.
· Ensure compliance with all process and procedures. Handling internal databases to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
· Provide outstanding service to all clients, ensuring that their customer journey is positive and efficient.
· Competitive basic salary plus commission per plot
· Excellent commission structure
- Car allowance
- Quarterly bonus scheme
· Working week Thursday - Monday
If you feel you have the experience and personality to work for this fantastic Home Builder, please contact Vivienne Cazaly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07743 926 955 for a confidential chat