New Homes Sales Advisor
If you want to set exceptional standards in customer experience, a job in New Home Sales could be perfect for you.
Our Client is a developer who offers luxury and contemporary homes in highly sought after locations . You will there at every step of the customer journey, presenting extraordinary homes on exclusive developments from initial enquiries through to legal completion and handover. Effective communication is key to ensure customers have the best possible experience when buying their new home. Doing so requires the highest levels of professionalism, care and skill, working closely with your prospective, current and future customers and Construction and Customer Services departments to change the face of the home building industry and building a career like no other.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor who will be able to demonstrate experience of working onsite for a new homes developer within a targeted sales environment.
In order to be considered you will must be able to provide evidence of:
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience of working for a new homes developer as an experienced Sales Advisor
- Passion and enthusiasm about providing a first-class customer service experience
- A flexible attitude in relation to working pattern.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of existing New Homes developments
- Manage your time to ensure full compliance with administration procedures
- Assist in the production of reports and updates on all KPI's to the Sales and Marketing function
- Provide all Customers with an engaging and exceptional experience whilst supporting their dream move. You will facilitate a seamless process from the moment customers visit the development and beyond their move in date
- Provide appropriate and relevant information at all stage, maintaining regular customer contact and updates of promotions, progress of the sale and build along with managing and resolving any complaint/issues/concerns.
- Communicate with your Line Manager to understand targets for Sales, Revenues, Exchanges and Legal Completions and endeavour to achieve these through your past experiences within the New Homes.
- A proven track record of a high performing sales culture within a premium market, Selling the features and benefits, upselling and referrals to recommended solicitor and financial advisors.
- You will ensure the Show home is open accordingly subject to agreed working hours and is presented to a high standard in line with the brand expectations.
- Maximise the conversion rate of visitors to reservations
Be confident in a fast paced, cross functional environment with effective communication
Complete all administration on time with compliance and efficiency.
Actively cross sell across all services
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a sales role. Property experience is advantageous.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to facilitate a positive journey from initial enquiries and beyond move in dates.
Thrive in a competitive selling environment.
Have excellent negotiation skills
Be target driven
Have the ability to adapt to change and re-prioritise
Be self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative
Have a proactive and tenacious approach to their role
Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Be methodical and accurate with information systems
Work with a professional and approachable attitude
Have ability to use IT systems – word, excel and database
Full, clean driving licence
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates with previous 'New Homes' experience will be considered for this position.