We are working with a fantastic client who are looking for the right candidate to join the existing team, where they will work a to deliver sales, exceptional customer service, be pro-active in managing their sales with clear communication and maintain the strong brand reputation whilst being a part of their Sales Growth Strategy.
As an established house builder who delivers an exceptional product with a highly positive level of customer service,
building strong relationships with clients is a priority to ensure a seamless process from initial enquires to moving in, is managed and made as easy as possible.
Role Responsibilities include
- Drive sales by providing a high level of customer engagement, building a strong rapport with potential clients and existing ones.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of products to match clients needs and wants.
- Liaise with site managers, colleagues and clients to facilitate a successful working environment.
- Day to day Management of development, generating viewings, following up on enquiries and assisting clients on their choices.
- Ensure compliance with all process and procedures. Handling internal databases to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide outstanding service to all clients, ensuring that their customer journey is positive and efficient.
Role Essentials include
- Previous proven experience within New Homes Sales.
- Flexibility in working location
- Ability to work comfortably within a fast paced, sales focused environment
- Effective and strong customer relationship skills - able to build a rapport and establish an understanding of Needs and Want
- Successful negotiation skills to drive sales and profitability
- Strong communication skills within a cross functional environment
- The Ability to handle change and re-prioritise to ensure continuity of service
- A tenacious and professional approach, being able to handle all challenges that may arise.
To Apply, please send your CV to email@example.com