We are currently working with one of the largest Property companies in Scotland on a new opportunity due to the growth of the business and the existing portfolio. We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager who has a strong property background and has a proven track record of providing an exceptional level of client interaction and experience.
The successful candidate, must be able to articulate their ability and qualification to take responsibility of all lettings and management processes across a vast portfolio of client assets and the fee income from this. You will focus on improving the performance of the assets through your management skills to the benefit of landlords whilst increasing the profit from your portfolio.
You will be required to build strong and lasting relationships with landlords and clients by delivering a developed and refined client experience, working collaboratively with your colleagues and ensuring that processes and constantly being improved to ensure growth and providing the best possible asset management service.
Key Responsibilities -
- Driving Portfolio Performance – to constantly improve the performance of the assets within your portfolio, retaining clients and promoting portfolio growth.
- Managing Administration – Full responsibility and accountability for all aspects of the lettings and management process across your portfolio (this will be assisted by the portfolio administrator)including:
- Excelling in Client Care – to provide the highest standard of client care and satisfaction
- Maintaining Company and Operational Standards – to ensure standards are met and a continuous learning approach is adopted
- Full, clean driving licence
- Previous management of a residential property portfolio under a portfolio management structure.
- Detailed knowledge of the PRS and PRT Legislation
- Detailed knowledge of Edinburgh lettings market.
- Experienced in the management of client relationships.
- Experience of conflict resolution and negotiation.
Due to the nature of this role, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To Apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org