STAR Recruitment are currently working with a large, well respected and award winning estate agency who are one of the largest estate agents in Scotland with offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth, Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Following a busy year across all departments, our clients are now looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Negotiator to work in their busy Edinburgh office.
- Dealing with new purchaser enquiries and advising on the process of buying a property in Scotland.
- Issuing of purchase quotations and following up on these in a timely fashion
- Providing clients with clear and concise advice on each individual property they are interested in, including researching recent sales and providing comparable sales evidence
- Noting Interest and negotiating offers on behalf of clients
- Completing file set-up on new clients ensuring all relevant AML checks are complete
- Selling the benefits of the firms other departments with regular referrals to our mortgage and financial advisors
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on local market trends
- Excellent understanding of the local property market and conditions
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process (buying and selling)
- An understanding of financial services products
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation and IT skills
- Be driven to plan and prioritise own workload and work well as part of a team
- Basic salary in region of £23,000 - £25,000
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted legal fees
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Domestic emergency days leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service
If this position is of interest and you think you have the required experience, please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applicants, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.