We are currently working with a private practice consultancy who, due to continued growth, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Aberdeen office. My client is looking for mid-level candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience either in construction or consultancy who are willing to learn and develop their career with this passionate consultancy.
This is a permanent position that offers great progression for a willing and motivated candidate. Enthusiasm to learn your trade is a must along with the ability to assume commercial responsibility on projects ranging from £100k - £5m in the following sectors: Health, Education, Public Sector, Residential, Commercial and Conservation.
- Monitoring costs and reporting.
- Preparation and management of subcontractor accounts.
- Resolving disputes with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Assist in commercial activities of the business.
- Attending regular progress meetings.
- Reporting to senior commercial team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Valid driving licence.
- Degree qualified in relevant surveying discipline.
- Competitive Salary, Pension and holidays.
For more information regarding this Quantity Surveyor vacancy or others we currently have, please either respond by attaching your CV or call Gregor @ Star Recruitment on 07538 557241