Are you a Sales Manager looking for an excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious developer? Have you always wanted to improve your work/life balance?
My client is a highly successful estate agent that specialises in New Homes Sales and is looking to add a Sales Manager to cover their East (Edinburgh & Fife) region on a permanent basis, but with flexible working.
- Be part of the management team providing support, advice and sales knowledge to sales team
- Work with marketing to support development marketing strategies
- Manage and launch show home understanding target audience
- Report on market trends and provide competitor analysis in regards to product and price
- Recruit, manage and train sales team by encouraging and coaching team members to develop their skills, giving regular feedback, providing challenging learning experiences and engaging individuals to deliver excellence.
- Sales or management experienced with a new home builder / developer / estate agent
- Ability to be hands-on and get involved in all tasks by leading from the front
- Strong leader and motivator of sales team in varied locations
- Strong sales skills and the ability to direct, manage sales advisors
- Understanding of Sales Process, consumer code and all relevant legislation/regulations
- Strong budget management and numeracy capability
- A team player with good interpersonal, influencing skills, attitude and
- A self-starter who can manage their own time and proactively seek and execute activities that will add value to their function.
The role has a generous basic salary and company car/allowance. There could be a degree of flexibility with this position that could offer part-time work between 3 – 5 days a week with a pro rata salary.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.