STAR Recruitment are currently working with a large, high end and independent estate agency, who have offices across Central and Southern Scotland. Their name has become one of the best known estate agency brands in Central Scotland.
Following a busy year across all departments, our clients are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator to work with their New Home Sales Team on a prestigious development just outside the centre of Edinburgh.
- Dealing with new purchaser enquiries and advising on the process of buying a property in Scotland.
- Providing clients with clear and concise advice on each individual property they are interested in.
- Day to day management of developments, generate viewings, following up on enquiries and assisting clients on their choices.
- Ensure compliance with all processes and procedures. Handling internal databases to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide outstanding service to all clients, ensuring that their customer journey is positive and efficient.
- Selling the benefits of the firms other departments with regular referrals to our mortgage and financial advisors
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on local competitors and market trends
- Excellent understanding of the local property market and conditions
- Knowledge of the New Homes industry
- An understanding of financial services products
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation and IT skills
- Be driven to plan and prioritise own workload and work well as part of a team
- Basic salary in region of £25,000 - £27,000
- 10% Commission (based on sales fee)
- Pension scheme
If this position is of interest and you think you have the required experience, please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applicants, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.