We are supporting a prestigious client who have offices throughout Scotland and the North East of England on a new opportunity that they have based in Newcastle.
As the leading Property Specialists, their reputation is based on a successful track record of exceptional customer service and knowledge of the local market.
They are looking for a new Sales Negotiator to join the team who will manage all stages of the sales process, going the extra mile for their clients.
This person has to be a highly experienced sales person who has a proven track record and can demonstrate their skills , talents and suitability to the role.
- Handling Client communications and all Sales Negotiations
- Controlling the Sales Process to maximise their conversion rate and success
- Ensure all KPI's for buyers and vendors are met
- Meet and Exceed personal targets
- Take full Ownership of the Sales Process from initial meetings to completion
- Support Branch management in branch strategies and marketing plans,
- Full understanding of regulatory compliance requirements.
- Compliance in all Process and procedures.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Proven Track record of delivering exceptional service
- A Minimum of 3 years within a similar role
- Local Market Knowledge
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of the role, only successful clients will be contacted.